TI-jPACS operating system-independent platform for picture-processing-methods
TI - jPACS is a radio-logical Workstation with distinctive Teleradiology functions. The basis of the system is a software, that can receive digital medical pictures per DICOM or proprietary interfaces, processes and send it. The visualisation functions correspond to those of a classic Radiological–Workstation and are very performant. The speciality of TI - jPACS is his/its free-availability, platform-independence and additional expandable-ness over a PlugIn - mechanism. This can be existing applications that are integrated into the user-interface of the system or new modules, which have interfaces to all components of the basis-system.
You can load from here
the free current version 1.3 (10.05.2005) of the TI-jPACS program (multilingual). Please, register
the program to receive program support and Plugin-activation key.
You find the actual operating instructions here:
To presently available extension elements belong:
- DICOM Send Plugin that accomplishes data exchange over
standard network protocols (OSI and TCP/IP, DIMSE). It deliver a program-independent interface, which allows communication over DICOM-protocol.
- DICOM-Database-Explorer, DIMSE-C services from SOP classes are included:
Verification (C-Echo), Query /Retrieve (C-Find, C-Get and C-Move)
- DICOM–CD/DVD Creator for the creation of a Patients CD
with DICOM-DIR file and a professional platform-independent DICOM-Viewer
- Format-Converter Plugin (JPEG; BMP,TIF, AVI, DICOMZIP)
- E-Mail Plugin with a DICOM file invariably, as the JPEG file, when DICOMZIP-file or as
AVI-file can be sent.
- Secure-E-Mail Plugin with S/MIME (RFC2311, RFC2312), with an own
key and certificate administration (after x509 v.3 standard) and a linked address book. (force coming in December 2004)
- Image priority control for mark of DICOM Images
- More much professional features ...
Institut für Telematik
54286 Trier, Germany
Telefax: +49 651 201-3954